Sunday, August 07, 2005

Port-a-John

Speaking of Port-a-Johns...

Spinning off from Pat's humor in my recent post and comments, "Voices at the Gate," I find myself wandering through thoughts about these dirty (necessary?) so-called latrines lately. During one of my necessary trips to the "John" today, I was perusing the stimulating reading material left on the walls. I imagine we have all seen the overused "For a good ____, call _____" and sometimes a number to call. I saw such an assertion today that was so funny, I nearly lost my carefully-perched balance.

It read simply: "For a good F***, call 1-800-GO-GUARD."

After Mary (The Power Decades) and Pat's (Six More Months) recent banter about getting "screwed" by the military -- specifically the National Guard -- I thought this grafitti summed it up nicely!


1 Comments:

At 8/07/2005 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tommi: I was absolutely laughing my ass off when I read this! I think I'm going to have to start doing that in every bathroom I visit. Spread the propaganda!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home