Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Trying the Music Thing...

I'm trying out the music thing. I'm convinced that I'm not doing this using the same method that my friend Kat has used at Keep the Coffee Coming, but I hope it works. My brother James introduced me to SaveFile in one of his posts on Food for the Brian. He posted an original song there that you might enjoy, so check it out while you're at it.

Here's an original piano composition that I wrote and recorded while home on leave from Iraq:

"Lakeshore" by tommi

4 Comments:

At 8/04/2005 10:06 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Tommi,
I've added this to my music file with the other songs I cherish!

 
At 8/04/2005 11:49 AM, Blogger James said...

Well, it seems that the SaveFile isn't exactly working as planned...apparently it's an extremely slow download, regardless of your connection speed. Back to the drawing board. I'll letcha know if I find anything good (e.g., free).

 
At 8/04/2005 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tommi,
That was so awesome,,I loved it, I felt like I should be in my Facial/ Body Wrap Room doing a treatment. You are very Talented.
I hope to hear more.
Thanks
Sandy Jo
S.J.& CO

 
At 8/06/2005 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It downloaded OK here, but rather slowly. That doesn't matter because I can push the download window to the back and carry on browsing.

____Very nice music. More please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home